I am using the Version Report gadget and am finding the chart legend runs over the chart hiding the data plot.
How did this gadget pass the DoD or Usability test?
DoD ? Dungeons of Doom?
I'm not seeing that problem, unless I do something silly like shrink the browser to an unusable size. Could you explain when it happens and what version of Agile/Software and JIRA you are using, along with which browser you are on?
This occurs when I have 3 column layout for my dashboard. I am viewing this on a 15" laptop with browser using the maximum viewing pane.
I'm on a smaller laptop and don't have the problem. What about the other questions you were asked?
I am using Chrome: Version 46.0.2490.86 (64-bit) and I see the same problem on Safari:9.0.1
As for the JIRA version: JIRA v6.4.1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.