Planning to Upgrade from Jira 7.0.5 to 7.2 - any suggestions or advices ?
Vickey,
Follow these standard practices.
-Ravi
I have been playing with an upgrade to 7.2 and the only problem I have found was that many of the plugins are yet to support 7.2. Most of them only currently support 7.1.9
Good luck and please update with any problems or hurdles you run into.
Thanks,
Robert
I hit the wall lol - with so many plugins not compatible , my instance didn't even start . I had to rename the directory installed_plugins to start the application. Not sure what do I do of the plugins now - reinstall or just revert back the whole upgrade.
Me too, so I went and got with many of the vendors and most of them said this week they will have support, so I will be looking for them to come through.
As far as my sandbox system I went in and disabled all the non compatible plugins then was able to get the system up.
Side note they just release 7.2.1 yesterday, here are the fixes: https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JRA/versions/63206
Hey Robert ,
Not sure if this has happened to you - when I open the Boards post upgrade , the sizebar that we use to administer the boards seems to be inconsistent - the options there are replaced by some kind of patches
Capture.PNG
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.