I created a Kanban board and added a bunch of issues. I then created a new Scrum board and selected "Board from existing project" and selected the project. Then, when viewing the new Scrum board I only see one issue from the project in the board.
Check the filter you are using. It should display all the issues of that filter or project in the backlog.
The filter is set to the same as the Kanban board, which is all issues for the project
Also, now, where I create a new issue on that board, I get the following error:
You issue XXXXXX is created but is not currently visible.
Hi Brian,
here is link to similar question with answer:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Your+issue+XXX+has+been+created+but+is+not+currently+visible+on+the+Rapid+Board
Cause in that case
The Filter Query does not include the project that you were trying to create issue at. In example from link on Atlassian site, it only includes Test and Test 2 is not present.
Resolution
Create a new Rapid Board that includes the respective Projects to ensure that the notification message does not appear on the Rapid Board.
I hope it will help.
Regards,Florjan
I already found this answer on google and it's pretty much the same solution that Ravi proposed with the project filters. This did not help. But, thanks!
Is possible to add the exact JQL of your filter and the name of the project where you created issue?
Generally the issue in this situation is that you don't have the status of the issue mapped to a column on your Agile Board. Go to Configure and the Columns section and there will be a message warning you that not all statuses are mapped to columns. You can map them on that page so that the issues will appear on the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.