In the planning and task board, I can bring up a detail view of an issue. (For example, via the "Edit in JIRA" action or the link with tooltip "View this issue in JIRA".)
There used to be an easy, single-click, obvious mechanism to exit the detail view, and return back to the prior context -- via a close button in a corner. No thinking was required.
In 4.4.1, that obvious, single-click mechanism for exiting the detail view seems to have been lost.
Workarounds:
* Use the browser back button to step back until finding the planning or task board.
* Find "More Actions" button in the vast middle, click it, look for "Planning Board" or "Task Board, think about which one we were at before, click it.
Am I missing something? Is there a setting to open the detail view in the old dialog-like manner?
(By the way, I realize JIRA and GreenHopper began as separate products. However, it seems like integration should improve over time.)