Are there any way to change the popup when trying to clone?
- You can't see the whole command or most of the url
- It is not a text box, selecting just the url is a pain
stupid2.png
Anyone that is going to be entering the clone command in a console knows how to type it already, or they can go to the Bitbucket 101 link. I always just want to copy the url. Maybe I want to use another tool besides sourcetree. Maybe I want to do a 'git remote set-url' or a 'git submodule add' with the repository url.
So selecting just the url requires:
- click on the pop-up (the clone button is selected when clicking on it)
- click on the textbox to deselect the entire command
- drag across the start of the url to outside the box and wait for it to scroll over
- move the mouse back onto the popup so the selection appears
I've just been doing that a lot lately and it is an irritation that builds up every time I have to do it.
Suggestions:
- Make the popup wider so the whole url is visible
- place the url or command as text below the selected box so it can be selected without the extra clicks