Can we help?
we're using v6.4.13#64028-sha1:b7939e9
Where can I find documentation on how templates can / should be used? The documentation I found sounded like it was from an add-on component, not core Jira.
For the moment, we're using a ticket and requesting that users clone the ticket. After stumbling on the "use as template" and "apply template" under the "more" menu item I thought I would look into templates.
Any pointers would be appreciated.
Thank you.
There is no template functionality within JIRA, out-of-the-box. It sounds like you have an add-on installed that adds it. If you could tell me what add-on that is, I can look more.
I'm not a JIRA administrator. Is there an easy way for me to identify the add-ons?
Hi All,
I think I've got it sorted. I worked with someone more knowledgeable regarding our JIRA deployment.
thank you
Fred Ames
No problem, good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.