Hi Everyone,
I have been using Jira and Confluence on our local dev environment (we installed the sw), and it has been working great. And, I wanted to try hosted Jira & Confluence to get rid of maintainance costs.
But, it has been one problem after another since I signed up:
- Signup process was messy as hell, I tried to sign up for Jira, JIra Agile and Confluence and things were failing right and left, e.g. I clicked on Active on Jira Agile, and it would not activate, etc.
- After the signup, I could not access Jira at all, so opened a ticket, and they said sorry it was not enabled.
- Then I tried to create a project, and pop-up was hanging when I selected Kanban or Agile, opened a ticket again, and they said Jira Agile is not active, check the Activation page on my.atlassian.net, and it is active.
- It has been 3 days since I signed up, and I could not start using it yet...
Is this the experience that everyone is going through? How are people handling it?
Thanks...