Hi,
I was setting up Disaster Recovery with 2 nodes(master server and slave server)
I have configured master-slave replication(mysql) and connected one Jira server with master db and other with slave db.
So now the projects and issues created in master server those are reflecting in slave server(As these values comes from db).
In order to sync up JIRA data folder:
I have synced up home folder(data, plugins, logos, indexes) from master server to slave server using rsync
* * * * * /usr/bin/rsync -avzp --delete -e ssh /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/data/ jira@ipaddress:/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/data/
* * * * * /usr/bin/rsync -avzp --stats --delete -e ssh /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/logos/ jira@ipaddress:/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/logos/
* * * * * /usr/bin/rsync -avzp --stats --delete -e ssh /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/plugins/ jira@ipaddress:/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/plugins/
* * * * * /usr/bin/rsync -avzp --stats --delete -e ssh /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/caches/indexes/ jira@ipaddress:/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/caches/indexes/
Have written above cron job in user specific contab. The avove commands sending data from master server to slave server.
Plugins ware reflecting in slave server(As Installed in master sever). But attachments were not reflecting in slave server.
Please let me know what was the issue.
Regards,
Swetha