Hi
I am looking for several days how to exclude the results from a first filter in a second filter.
So basically, I have 2 projects. One is for our support, the second one is for our development.
Every time our customer creates a support ticket who implies a development, we create a development ticket and fill a field "Customer ID" pointing to the support ticket.
Now when I search for :
- project = "DEV_PROJ" AND status not in ( Closed ,resolved,Rejected)
- project = "SUPPORT_PROJ" AND status not in ( Closed ,resolved,Rejected)
Both queries give the list of open tickets. Now if I link them with an AND, I get one big list. That's nice.
But my problem is the following:
In the first query result, I have the field "Customer ID" who has the ID from the support ticket, so thought that I would in the second query just do something like:
- project = "SUPPORT_PROJ" AND status not in ( Closed ,resolved,Rejected) AND key not in (the Customer ID field from the first query result)
Trying for several day but can't manage to get.
Any ideas or suggestions ?