I'm trying to create a simple script to fetch certain information from Jira, from user provided JIRA ID inputs.
However, I am seeing a SSLError: bad handshake error when I try to create the JIRA object. Here's the code snippet that I'm using :
options = { 'verify': False, 'server': r'https://xxxx.company.com', 'project': 'xxx' }
UNAME = raw_input('Username: ') PWORD = getpass.getpass('Password: ') basic_authentication = (UNAME, PWORD) self.jira = JIRA(options=options, basic_auth=basic_authentication
" WARNING:root:bad handshake: SysCallError(-1, 'Unexpected EOF') while doing GET ttps://xxxx.company.com/rest/api/2/serverInfo [{u'headers':
Unknown macro: {'Accept-Encoding: 'gzip, deflate', 'Accept'}
, 'params': None}] WARNING:root:Got recoverable error from GET https://xxxx.company.com/rest/api 2/serverInfo, will retry [4/3] in 40s. Err: bad handshake: SysCallError(-1, 'Un xpected EOF') Traceback (most recent call last): File "JiraFetch.py", line 62, in descriptionFetch self.jira = JIRA(options=options, basic_auth=basic_authentication) File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\jira\client.py", line 261, in _init_ si = self.server_info() File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\jira\client.py", line 1619, in server_inf
return self._get_json('serverInfo') File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\jira\client.py", line 2035, in _get_json r = self._session.get(url, params=params) File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\jira\resilientsession.py", line 130, in g t return self.__verb('GET', url, **kwargs) File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\jira\resilientsession.py", line 125, in _ verb raise exception requests.exceptions.SSLError: bad handshake: SysCallError(-1, 'Unexpected EOF')
I'm using Python 2.7.10 and installed pyOpenSSL, ndg-httpsclient and pyasn1 python packages on my system.