When transitioning an issue in the post function with issueService.transition, the destination status (let's call it status2) is not set.
- On UI, the status stays at the source status (let's call it status1)
- On UI, the History tab displays that the status was changed from status1 to status2
- On UI, there are only 2 available transitions, which match neither status1 (it has 4 outgoing transitions, including the displayed two) nor status2 (it has 4 outgoing transitions, including the displayed two).
- From DB, the jiraissue table shows the status is status1
- From DB, the changeGroup/changeItem table agrees with the UI History info
- I output a log line after issueService.transition() and it got printed. The time elapse of this post function is roughly 110ms.
- I catch Throwable around issueService.transition() but nothing is caught
- I waited for many minutes and the status is not updated.
- I indexed it and nothing has been changed.
BTW, the post function is the last function on the post function list.
I am using JIRA 7.2.6 software and ScriptRunner 4.3.1.
Did anyone see any problem similar? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.