We are just getting started with GreenHopper. In Sprint Planning we start with a nice backlog that has been prioritized by our product owner. During the meeting we work as a team to move items from the backlog to the sprint. I have run into two problems and wanted to know if anyone had a solution.
1) When I move an item from the backlog to the sprint I cannot compare the original ranks of each item. So if item A and item B both were added to the sprint, I would like to see that the product owner originally ranked item B higher than item A.
2) A related problem happens when we want to move an item from the sprint backlog back into the full product backlog during the planning meeting. This happens when we are working and find that there is not enough room for this item in the sprint that we are planning. I need a way of seeing the rank that was originally assigned by the product owner so that I can put it back in the correct position in the backlog.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Mike