Does this mean JIRA Agile is free now? We are on 6.3.9. standalone. I imported the version of the JIRA Agile add-on compatible with 6.3.9. and updated the JIRA Agile key with our JIRA license key because that's how I interpreted the steps from the documentation. However it's not working. It still shows our trial has expired and that we need to purchase a license for JIRA Agile. I keep getting "Your add-on license is not valid for use with JIRA Agile".
It would be best to contact support for this issue. I am not sure anyone here can resolve your issue. https://support.atlassian.com
Thanks Steven. I have contacted support.
No worries, good luck. You just need answers and all I'd be able to do is troubleshoot. I'm sure it's something simple.
The short answer is that no, JIRA Agile is not free. JIRA after version 7.0.0 is available in 3 formats. JIRA Core, JIRA Software, and JIRA Service Desk. You license seats for your users per application individually. If your goal was for 100% of your users to have access to Software features, then you would need to buy a JIRA Software license. Otherwise, you would buy only enough seats for Software users and Core users separately.Take a look at: https://confluence.atlassian.com/migration/jira-7
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.