Hello!
I have done some workflows, and they work fine. There is just one thing that's bugging me...
I have at some places used post functions to clear the field Resolution. That works just fine.
However, in one workflow I want to set resolution right when the issue is created (the issue is just to log things which have been found and fixed - even though there was no previous issue for it).
So, I set the post function to set the field Resolution to Fixed - The Resolution of the issue will be set to 1. on the Create(1) transition. (note that there seems to be a bug since it says that the resolution will be set to 1 and not to Fixed even though that was what I selected.
So, having set that and published the draft workflow I create an issue of that type. Sadly, it has a resolution of Unresolved.
Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong?