Hi
I'm creating a specific screen for customers to report a bug into our system (anonymous users). I have an issue type scheme with two issue types- bug and improvement. The screens are meant to look identical. So I have one Create Issue Screen with my selected fields including my custom field "email". This email field shows up for the "Bug" issue type but for 'Improvement' it is missing (I see the other fields just not this one). Could you help me please?Does it have something to do with using improvement in a different project with a different looking screen and different configuration? Would apprecaite your support.
Thanks,
Shreena
Is the field available for all issuetypes? Or is it tied to Bugs alone?
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+a+Custom+Field#ConfiguringaCustomField-Context
Under custom fields it is linked to bug issue type. This must be why. How do i add improvement issue type under available context(s).
I've sorted it sorry. Thank you. Just needed to go to edit configuration and select it from there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.