I have created another scrum board to associate with a project. Unfortunately, none of the Epics show up in the Epics Panel. Any ideas?
Version is 6.2
The list of epics depends on the filter configured for the board. For example if the filter returns issues with no Epic associated with them (Epic Link field). Then there will be no filters.If the filter returns issues associated with Epic1 only then only this epic will show.
This is designed as the Epics on the boards are a way to show less (filter) issues on the board.
Thanks for your response. I attempted to search the documentation for reassigning an epic and have come up emty-handed so far. But let me ask this, should I clear the one and only sprint I have defined at this time? Would this un-link the epics from the old board?
Thanks for getting me on the right track here. I did include Epics in the board filter but had also created a constraint based in status.
For others with similar issues, theĀ Epic Status field might be to blame.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.