We have a customer who wants a daily report/query of activity of items being moved in a out of a sprints or back into the backlog for their project. I don't know why, but this is what I was told as an Admin. I responded with a jql query of "project = <PROJECT> and updatedDate > startOfDay()" and then you could sift through to see what actually changed on the Activity tab (for today at least, it wasn't a huge list), but I got some push back on that. Is there a more precise way of doing this? Basically see not only WHEN it was last updated, but filter on WHAT was updated within a certain date range? Perhaps JIRA-Agile has a history feature I don't know about already where it shows just sprint related activity?
EDIT:
I was given a little bit more background information for the use case. As bugs are being found and prioritized, they're removing stories from the sprint to make room. They reason they want to know about this is the customer has a separate bug tracker on their side which they are trying to keep in sync with ours.
So every time an issue is added or removed they want to know about it. They also want this as a daily or possibly weekly report so they know the latest movements. It would probably also be acceptable if they just had a chronologically sorted list of every thing that was added or removed, but it would have to be sorted by when it was added or removed.