We followed the steps in Jira (Agile > Manage boards > Create a board > Kanban board > picked the option 'existing saved filter'). We've got some saved filters that just won't appear in the dropdown menu. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Creating+a+Board didn't help much, because it describes exactly what we did and still no result...Does anyone know the secret? How do we make the saved filter appear in the dropdown in order to make a Kanban board?Thanks!
As mentioned above, we did Share the filters and it still didn't appear in the dropdown menu.... But a few day later it did appear, mysteriously. So if it doesn't work, share your filters and be patient. Maybe try logging out for a moment.
Could be that the board owner does not have access to the other filters. Make sure that all filters are Shared.
Thanks for the tip. The filter is "Shared with all users". I'm an admin for our Jira and I'm the one creating the Kanban board. Should be working, but it the filter still doesn't appear in the dropdown menu....
Hello,
I am having the same issue. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
Sharing the filters and the "solution" of waiting for some days didn't work for me.
Renaming the filter to something that sorts early did the trick for me. I prefixed the name with "aa" and it showed up in the list.
worked for me
This is the correct answer and should be accepted instead of the other one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.