We are setting up JIRA 7 and was wondering how I can setup a hook so every SVN checkin would require a JIRA tickets in the SVN Commit comment?
Thanks
There are several add-ons in the Atlassian Marketplace that can help you with Subversion and JIRA
Reference: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?application=jira&category=&cost=&hosting=&marketingLabel=&q=Subversion
However, it seems that you need a pre-commit hook script, not an add-on on which you can just create one yourself. There are also plenty of pre-commit examples in the net.
I believe you're going to need to use this paid update to the commit acceptance plugin. This is why we are possibly not going to move past JIRA 6.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.midori.jira.plugin.jira-commit-policy-plugin/server/overview
Looks like they support JIRA 7.0.10 now.
Hi @Robert Horan!
Commit Policy Plugin is much more than just an update to the old Commit Acceptance Plugin. Is this the add-on license fee that blocks you from upgrading to JIRA 7?
(I'm a developer working on the add-on. Please send me a private message if you don't want to answer publicly.)
It is, due to cost.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.