I created a two dimensional filter in a Dashboard to know the amount of issues by sprint by issue type. I need to know the same information but instead of counting the amount of issues I want to summarize by story points.
Hi Diego,
as far as I know you will not get this number in a gadget on your dashboard or with standard filter possibilities.
I know only two ways to get such information:
...
it just came to me that there is a third option if you use JIRA Software (JIRA Agile):
hope that helpsBenjamin
Benjamin, thanks for the Structure mention!
@Diego Ambuhl, with Structure you can group by Sprint and then Issuetype, then add story points and sub-issue count columns to get something like this, and you can put it on your dashboard:
image2016-9-20 21:25:41.png
Any number and time columns you add can also be aggregated, and you can group by most JIRA fields.
So you can also make a dashboard report showing the current workload of your team (insert unresolved issues, group by assignee, add story point or estimate columns).
Hi,
Can you please share how did you achieve the amount of issues by sprint by issue type?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.