What properties do I set in the closed status in my workflow to automatically set the remaining hours to zero when a user moves an issue to close?
Use a Post Function to do "The Remaining Estimate of the issue will be set to 0."
I am not seeing "post function" . When I click on step properties from the "Closed" sstatus, I only can add property key and property value. What am I missing?
Hi Natalie: I figured out what my problem was- simplified workflow- all good now. Thanks!
Veronica, Chris is telling you to add a post function, which is applied to a transition; it's not a step property. You select the transition where you are closing the issue, and in the transition you should see "conditions", "validators", "post functions" tabs. Click on "post functions", then "add", then "update issue field". Select "Remaining Estimate" from the drop-down and put "0" in the field value box. Click "add" and then publish your workflow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.