Our team would like to move from a locally hosted Stash installation to Bitbucket Cloud (we have our reasons).
Is it at all possible to not only migrate the git repositories, but also all associated pull requests and comments?
Hi,
There is nothing out there as far as I know. You would have to re-create all pull request data and comments by using Bitbucket's REST interface. See here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/258495
Best regards,
Michael
Correct, there is currently nothing to facilitate migration of any data other than the repos contents that can simply be pushed up. This applies to both directions. You might want to raise a feature request for this at https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues.
I did actually integrate with the REST APIs using groovy. In my case I didn't include the PRs and comments but I did include all tags and branches. If it's something you're interested it is open source and I would love to enhance it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.