It may be a noob question, sorry if that's the case,
In my team, we have activities that need to be done by several people, like installing and configuring certain software in their machines, or make a 20 hours course for a specific technology, and I would like to manage this by jira, also thinking in the future incorporation of new members, so we have built a "NewCommersProtocol",
What is the best practice for this matter?
Cloning issues for each new member?
Assigning as a subtask in the "mother issue" ?
any other option I have not figure out?
Ideally, the new comers should be assigned (in bulk) to this serie of issues (or to some of them), and being able to add coments/solutions to the "mother issue", like a wiki, at the same to keep a control how advanced are in this process.
(because the addition of comments on this type of issues to improve the task, I would prefer if it exist only one issue that could keep track of this improvements)
also, it should be possible to assign more than one user at same moment on the same "task" (i.e. two employees are on the 20 hours curse)
Is JIRA able to manage this efficiently?
By the way, I have see the Bulk functionalities of edit and move issues, but not coping and duplicating them. In cloud, is the only way to do this by installing a third party add on like CLI ?
thanks in advance !!