I am using JETI to create an issue using the mail handlers following the demo setup instructions. It works pretty well and I can even have it add attachments. One question, when I am adding a couple images and using the md5 signature to block one (as a test) its blocking the one and adding the other attachment but its also creating an attachment called TEXT.HTML.
I am using outlook for mac 2016 with all the latest updates and its being relayed through our outlook 365 exchange hosted service to a gmail account we are using to test the plugin with. I am using JIRA 7.0.4 and the JETI plugin is the latest version. The contents of the TEXT.HTML file are the body of the message and my signature from outlook (the text). The text.html file doesn't show if I initiate the email directly from another gmail to the test gmail account.
Thanks