Hi,
In my JIRA new installation I'm unable to browse projects even after I set the default scheme as shown in the screen copy below.
Thanks for your help
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Have you verified you are in the jira-core-users or jira-software-users group?
yes I did, it's all set up
If that is true and you've verified the project is using the default permission scheme I don't know what it could be. Can anyone browse it?
Alfred - He's not asking if it's set up, he's asking if you (your user ID) is in those two groups. One word of advice. Make your default permission scheme to include jira-administrators for everything but "assignable users." I know the first response is "security hole!!!" but here me out.As an admin, if someone comes to you with a problem, you are going to need to be able to troubleshoot said problem, so you will end up needing to add yourself to the permission scheme. So just short cut the process and add the jira-admins so folks are able to troubleshoot when necessary and you don't get assigned things.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.