I tried to set up a Service Desk project to create issues when email was sent to a specific address but I couldn't get it to work despite my best efforts and too many hours of probably misdirected research.
I thought I might have a higher chance of success by starting over so I deleted that instance of the Service Desk project and now JIRA thinks that the support email I'm trying to get associated with the new Service Desk is already attached (and therefore not available) to the previous project that was deleted.
Is there a way to fix this without having to dig through the database or do I have to find all of the references to the deleted Service Desk directly in the database and delete them? If it's door number two does anyone happen to have handy a list of references to Service Desk projects in the JIRA database.
Thanks for any help, this one's been a real pickle.