Hi,
I'm having some trouble with configuration of rapid board. What I want to do is filter out Done column so it only shows issues that are Closed but not released yet, and show any not Closed issue in other columns.
This is preety easy as I can put a filter more or less like
status in (Open, "In Progress",Reopened) OR (status in (Closed,Resolved) AND (fixVersion not in releasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY))
So now I have a flow that I create new issues, work on them, transition to Closed and they land in Done column. Every now and then I release from Done column and issues disappear.
But then someone reopens issue as it is not really solved (i.e. still occurs). Issue will land in Open but it will never go to Done column as once it's closed it'll be filtered out. I want to avoid any manual work like removing fix version or adding some dummy label.
Any tips on how to solve this? 