We have an area that is utilizing JIRA and GreenHopper for their agile project management and they'd like to generate a Sprint Workload report similar to the version workload|https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA040/Version+Workload+Report report that is available in JIRA itself. Is there a report option available that accomplishes this?
Please vote for this issue to be resolved at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5849
Hi Kim,
There isn't an equivalent report, I'm afraid. Most of the new GreenHopper fields (sprints, for example) are not yet queryable by JIRA, so having reports on them isn't possible just yet.
We're working on adding these features in, but in the meantime, you'll have to go through each issue and add it to a version in order to get the workload report.
-Simon
I do something similar (but not the same). I use a workload pie chart with a filter where the JQL is "Sprint in openSprints()" on a dashboard. This might give you an idea.
I have stumbled upon the same problem recently trying to understand workload allocations during the Sprint planning right before we hit the "Start Sprint" button. I think this is not an unreasonable ask to make sure that everyone's load is spread equally prior to the beginning of the sprint.
Thus the question: Are there any plans on adding this functionality into one of the next JIRA's releases and if yes what is the version and when would this become available to the "jira on demand" users?
Thank you in advance,
VKR
Can someone answer VKR's questions please
Any idea when the user workload report will support sprints?
+1 for the user workload report to support sprints, this is a real necessity for us.
HI JIRA Team,
This seems a very trivial request from your user community. As a scrum master/Project Manager/Director of Engineering, I definitely wanted to keep an eye on the workload pie chart at a given sprint level. It does not make sense to see at the project level as we always focus the current sprint for workload balancing in agile world.
When do you guys think that you can make this available for the community.
Thanks,
Renga
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.