I made a scrum board for testing purposes to evalute the use of greenhopper as our team is moving to an agile model of development. I made a scrum board with some of the tasks I had in jira and did a 'practice sprint' so that I could get a feel for what it was like to use the product.
We liked the product and wanted to do it 'for real' so I made a new scrum board for my team and when we try to create a sprint it knows about the one I did on the other board. This will mess up the velocity tracking for my team when the practice sprint data is incorporated with our real data ... is there a way to remove the old sprint history (or to treat this new board as working under a new team and the other sprints aren't associated?).
-David