I would like to be able to report on total story points and number of issues over a time period for issues unassigned to an Epic, but I am not sure the best way to do this. Any suggestions?
The larger picture of what I am trying to accomplish is to get an idea if our schedule is on-track, and if not, why? To do this I plan on doing the following:
1) Review all current Epics using the Epic Burndown Report (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Viewing+the+Epic+Burndown) to make sure we are on target to meet our expected due date. This report does a good job of telling me why not by showing new issues added and progress on existing issues.
2) Review all non-Epic work and compare summary values (story points worked on, number of issues worked on) of last 2 weeks with historical averages. I can then investigate any recent aberations.
Thanks for any help.