This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Establishing Staging Server Environments for JIRA
As I can not get a real DB in the staging environment I am using a 'Embebed Local DB'.
I am using a zip from prod (for the files in the install, and home directories), with a DB created from a fresh install.
I then Import a (xml) backup of prod to copy the data across.
When I import the xml backup into staging I get lots of ClassNotFound errors even though the plugins have been copied across.
What is the best way to ensure all plugins are exactly the same version as the Prod system and all are licensed and loaded correctly? And/or what is the recomened approach to refreshing staging when it uses an embeded DB.
Thanks
Dwane
Example ClassNotFound messages:
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class 'com.atlassian.jira.util.CreateSubtask' not found.
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class 'com.atlassian.jira.util.PriorityListener' not found.
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class 'org.hakanai.jira.plugins.order.listener.IssueOrderIssueListener' not found.
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class 'org.hakanai.jira.plugins.order.service.IssueOrderQueueService' not found.