Hi everyone,
I'm new to JIRA Service Desk. In the customer portal I can configure request types for use by customers. Now I look for something similar in incidents. The scenario is as follows:
- Customer calls the service desk and tells about forgotten passwort or something like that.
- The service desk agent has to document this call as an incident and wants to create the new entry in a quick way.
- The new incident can be assigned to someone or is directly closed.
The aim is to create this incident in approx. 30 seconds rather than 2+ minutes.
My first idea was that it could be possible that request types could be used in incidents but I didn't find something appropriate. I've also looked for an addon without success. Now my question:
Does a template fuctionality exist as standard or as addon?
Many thanks in advance for your information and
best regards
Uwe