Hi Expert,
I have faced "Active Objects" and "Indexing" Error in my Jira(6.3.6).
active-objects.jpg
Could you please tell me how can I resolve this?
Thanks
Mohin
I fixed Indexing issue with Integrity Checker...
thank you all for posting your questions.
First, expand the error messages you're getting there to see more detail.
If that doesn't help tell you what the problems might be, then you probably need to read the logs to find out more detail on the errors.
The integrity checker might tell you more, or even fix stuff, but the log scanner in the support section is worth a try before you read the logs directly.
Hi Nic/Prashant,Thanks for your feedback.
I have read log files and after checking log files we have found error with a plugin after removing this plugin "Active Object" error not appearing and now we running full re-index but 1 hour over still now appear 0%.
Could you please advise me in this situation?
ThanksMohin
You haven't told us which add-on you've removed or what the errors were.
How big is your JIRA system? (rough idea of the number of issues you have in it)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.