Ever since the new login screen was released, every few minutes I am logged out of Jira and forced to log back in. I have cleared my browser cache and cookies, but the problem continues.
It appears this issue has been fixed for OnDemand customers. I believe the issue had something to do with the fact that we were behind load balanced servers.
Is this happening with different browsers or just with a specific one?
If you are using IE (which is the most problematic one), can you change the configuration to the default one? You can achieve this by following this post:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737#letmefixit
This is happening to our team as well. Several users, mostly Chrome and Safari for Mac. There is almost no chance anyone was using IE.
This is controlled via a setting in the Tomcat xml file. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Changing+the+default+session+timeout .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.