Is it possible for customers to self-register rather than have to be invited? Or at least be able to create a link that people can self-register using the link?
JIRA Service Desk 2.0 has the ability to allow customers to sign up and create accounts without requiring your entire JIRA instance to be set to Public mode. Please check the articles below.
If the instance is marked as Public people can sign up and get an ID
When you say instance, do you mean JIRA or service desk?
Isn't service desk just and add-on to JIRA like the agile component?
So what you are saying is, if I want customers to be able to register themselves for the service desk only, I have to make the entire system wide open?
Thank you very much! I knew there had to be a way somehow!
You're most welcome, Alexander. Incidentally, I came across this recent knowledge base article discussing self-sign issues in instances using external user management such as LDAP. Please review if applicable. https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=677085280
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.