The labels functionality in JIRA per project is great, you can click on a label and show a list of the issues and then click on other labels in those issues to see lists relating to that other label. I can even order by ranking so the same order as in my Agile/Greenhopper Plan backlog. Then I want to move the issues I've found up the ranking in my backlog....hmm tricky - I can click on view in board on one ticket but that means I lose sight of the other ones.
What would be really nice is to have a labels pullout next to Versions and Epics on the board next to the backlog, with the same functionality as the Project/Labels JIRA part, but filtering my backlog. If you could also click on a label in the issue in the view issue panel to the right, and then filter the backlog from there, that wouled be awesome....
Anyone found a good way to use this functionality?
Thanks!