I created a Scrum Board in GreenHopper and did not choose the Simplified Workflow; rather I used my custom Workflow that we had created in JIRA. On the ‘Columns’ tab on ‘Configure My Test Board’ only five statuses are displayed in the three columns. (see the attached screenshot). I would like to know why the rest of the statuses from my Workflow do not appear in the three columns on the board. These statuses are present on the ‘Unmapped Statuses’.
Hey Hassnain,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH059/Configuring+Columns#ConfiguringColumns-MappingColumnstoJIRAStatuses
The five statuses that appears in the columns are default JIRA statuses, that's why they are mapped. The other statuses you need to define in which column fits better.
Hope that helps.
For new features/requests, have a look at https://jira.atlassian.com
I'm not sure this is one that would work too well though - a lot of Jira sites don't want that done automatically, because it's not right for them...
Thanks for the reply, but I was expecting that the Board would automatically inherit all the statuses since I have linked my custom Workflow to the Board in the 'GreenHopper Project templates'. Don't you think it would be too much of a hassel if the user has to add the custom statuses to these columns everytime a new project is created. Can this issue be addressed as an improvement for any of the future GreenHopper Iterations/release.
Thanks. I will check out the link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.