wanted to transition issues from close to reopen state using jira automation plugin using jql filter query.
If I see it correct the query runs every five minutes. Problem seems to be
"Follow up Date" = now()
now() contains also a timestamp part. If your Follow up Date is with timestamp it is unlikely that now and your datetime is the same (up to the second). If Follow up Date is only a date then the timestamp of this date is 12:00 am that usually is also not equal now() - only at midnight
try to use
"Follow up Date" >= startofday() and "Follow up Date" <= endofday()
I want to transition the issues based on followup date should be today.does this work?
Yes, but it is not working with now(). Use the query I stated above. StartOf Day() is today (12:00:00 am) and EndOf Day() is today at 11:59:29 pm
Giving the above query worked for 3 times.but again hung up showing this message "Scheduled rules are executed with respect to the server time: 19/03 9:26 PM".Please suggest
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.