Playing with JIRA Agile so we can manage my teams backlog. I've got a scrum board, and set up some epics to sort the backlog out. (We'll actually use a kanban board as that doesn't have a backlog yet in Server version - see Is there a "backlog" in Kanban?)
I can now add stories to those epics and track those - but then I probably want to add issues (bugs/tasks) to those stories too - is there an easy way to do that? Or should I just use stories and forget epics?
Hi Nigel,
This is one of those "Well it depends" type questions, so you may get a number of different approaches.
Personally I like what EPICs bring to the table. It provides a way to 'package' issues and that has been very helpful for us. As to your question regarding related Bugs and Tasks, there are a couple of ways you can deal with this...
Let's see what others may contribute, but feel free to ask for any details that might help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.