This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Bitbucket Cloud Teams
As the team administrator, how do I remove a member from the team who is no longer part of the team?
You remove their accounts in the "Settings > Permission" page
I can't find a Settings Permission page... so All i could do was Team -> click ManageTeam -> User Groups
and for each group look for the member and remove them.
not very satisfactory and now I can still see a "member" of my team who is not in any group, I need to kick him off the team how do I do that?
I have the real answer now.
Make sure you go to the 'Teams' setting menu:
From here you should be able to see who is attached to a group / repo, you can simply remove them by selecting the (x) next to the user
I have no clue what you are talking about. After logging into Bitbucket, I do not see any "Teams" or anything else "at the top". What are you talking about?
I have the same problem. Users I removed from groups still appear in team "members", but they don't appears in the "users on plan" list.
I haven't found a way to completely remove a user...
In the popup menu from your profile icon (bottom left). Follow your team's link and hit the "Settings" button (visible only to team admins).
This is what worked for me in the simplest terms...Sign into Bitbucket
Click your profile pic at the bottom left corner
Click Bitbucket settings
Make sure that you select the drop down next to the big Settings heading at the top to match match your organization.
Click Users on Plan (under plans and billing on left side)
Finally, click the x next to the users you want to remove.
That's what worked for us, hope it helps others.
But removed member is still in Members page.
You can still see this member under Team Settings/Access Management/User Groups? For me works that I remove member from user group "Developers"
We have the same issue. Some users are visible on the the `Members` page, but not on the `Users on plan`.
In our case, there isn't a Team link at the top. In our company Workspace there are Members that no longer are associated with the company. When I clicked on Manage users from the Members page, the user/member in Members is not listed in any User group.
The Solution: Painstakingly go through all of your Bitbucket repositories until you find the offending member/user (Atlassassin nomenclature) and remove the user from the repository. Once removed, the member/user will no longer show on the Members page. This process is absurd.
Any luck I'm facing the same issue.
Worked for me. I agree its absolutely nonsense.
There should be a user removal button on the members page that automatically disconnects the removed member from all repositories automatically.
If you click on "View Access" under the Actions column in the Users on plan workspace settings, then it at least shows you a list of all groups that user has access to and the access type like "group".
On "Members" the user still shows (With no info) but under "View Access" the user is gone.Such a frustrating interface.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.