Hello,
The project gadget on the dashboard only shows __MSG_gadget.project.title__ in header and
gadget.project.title.lead in body.
I found out, that this gadget does not stop loading. I've tried to recreate it, but without success.
Does anybody know how to fix this?
kind regards
Manuel
Which project gadget is it?
I hope this helps to figure out what gadget I mean
/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.jira.gadgets:project-gadget/gadgets/project-gadget.xml
and here a screenshot
project_gadget.PNG
Ok, great. I asked because there's a few gadgets around that could get called "project gadget". This is the built-in Atlassian standard one, which rules out my first thought (a client had something similar with an add-on "project gadget", needed a later version of the add-on)
As the gadget is taking ages to load, could you tell us if you have loads of projects? Just a rough idea of the number is fine - 5, 50, 500, 5000 etc? I seem to remember that this gadget can struggle in large installations with loads of projects.
Could you test what happens if you add another copy of the gadget to the board, and also show us the configuration of the new one?Finally, one other thing I seem to remember breaking this sometimes - do you have any project leads that are no longer with you and have been deleted? If you do, can you swap the leads of the project to someone with an active account and try it again?
I only have 3 projects. I've checked the project lead of them and they are pointing to active users.
I've also added another copy of this gadget with following config:
project_gadget2.PNG
What number do you mean?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.