Hello,
After upgrading Jira to 5.2.3 I had an issue with not being able to 'start progress' for issues due to not being able to copy the assignee value. This was resolved after upgrading the Jira Suite Utilities plugin to version 1.3.3. However I currently have the following issue. Every time I try to create a new issue, I get the following error just after submitting it:
Error creating issue: An unknown exception occured executing Validator com.googlecode.jsu.workflow.validator.FieldsRequiredValidator@7720069a: root cause: java.lang.NullPointerException
Edit: The plugin was updated to 1.3.4 but I am facing the same problem again. My workflow has a single validator at the 'Create' step. I removed it and everything worked. However when I add it again the problem persists. I'm talking about "required fields: Affects Version/s" validator. This issue has been reported by another user also and the bug report https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JSUTIL-156 exists. Please take a look since I can't migrate my Jira installation due to this.
Any ideas? This is a showstopper and prevents me from upgrading to 5.x.
Thanks