I was working at a company that used Atlassian OnDemand Jira and Bitbucket, and have now moved on to another company, which is also using Atlassian OnDemand tools.
I would like to continue using my username 'kkyzivat', but when I try to claim that username when creating my account for the new company, I get told (rightfully so) that the username has already been claimed (by me, at the old company).
I know the credentials for the old account, and can log in, but I see nothing, as my account has lost access to those databases and repositories (which is expected, as I no longer work there).
As all I'm really interested in is being able to re-use my username of 'kkyzivat', I would think the simplest fix would be to change the username of that account to something else - like 'kkyzivat-gnubio' or some such.
The old company was GnuBIO Inc (gnubio.atlassian.net); The new company is Mosaic Archive (mosaic.atlassian.net).