I have Structure plug in installed.
I create an Insert generator which pulls all 'top parent' issues (i.e. ones that do not have any parents themselves, but may have links to other tasks).
project = MYPROJECT and issueFunction not in linkedIssuesOf("project = MYPROJECT","is implemented by") AND type = requirement
This works great.
I then create a synchronizer to then pull all of the "is implemented by" linked requirements/epics/tasks into the structure automatically. Nothing happens. The parent issues do not get 'structured' with their children.
If I remove the generator, and drag those same parent issues into the structure, then the children appear within the parents.
So, the generator works by itself; the synchronizer works by itself (no generator), but the two together don't jive. I would like to have new parents appear automatically as they are created and not have to drag them into the structure each time.
Any clues/hints?
Thanks,
Paul