This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Import a Text File
I don't see the Import options under Space tools > Content Tools. Has this option been removed?
Hey there,
The Import tab is only available for the *confluence-administrators* group. Are you in this group?
Cheers,
Hi Guilharme, I am a member of these 2 confluence groups: confluence-admin confluence-users I assume one of these should get me the permissions I need. Can they override each other? Thanks!
Hey Scoot, You can be a Confluence admin but not a System admin, and the confluence-administrators group has all these two permissions, I believe that's why you can't see the Import tab.
Hi,
I've found the "Import" option, but only under these two circumstances:
Hi Guilherme, I'm having a similar problem. I just created a confluence account to try out this service. My user is a member of the "site-admins" and "administrators". I do not see any group called "confluence-admin". Could you please advise?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.