Has anyone tried to integrate VSTS TFS (TFS online) with JIRA to capture checkins?
I'm sure it's possible, as i used to integrate Git repositories with TFS. But, out of curiosity, I have to ask .... why are you using JIRA at all? Sounds like you're a Microsoft shop. TFS has all you need: Source Control, Build Engine, Task Assignments, Teams, Defect Tracking, Workflows, User Stories, Scrum, et al.
Hi Chris, you are right, we are a MS shop. However our business folks doesnt like MS UI for Product and Project management. So comes Jira.
Now, I was checking whether anyone has connected VSTS(Cloud) to jira. We tested stand-alone TFS with JIRA, it works. But unable to connect VSTS(Cloud) and JIRA . The plugin TFS4Jira (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.jira.plugins.bork.tfs4jira/cloud/overview) doesn't connect with VSTS. We are stuck here.
Did you get your issue resolved with TFS4JIRA access to VSTS Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.