In 2012, this question https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/34251 was asked and a lot of answer came down to editing the jira-properties file to add:
ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions = 4
I have tested this in JIRA 7.1 and it doesn't seems to work for me.
Can anyone confirm that this is still working or is there a new way to change the default number of visible workflow transitions ?
It's working in the dev system I've got here. Did you restart JIRA after creating/editing the file?
Hi Nic,
Yes I did restart.
I have my file is in /opt/atlassian/application-data/jira/jira-config.properties and it only contains that 1 line:
Permissions are rw-r--r--
Any other ideas ?
I'm afraid not, that's what the docs say you should do, and if /opt/atlassian/application-data/JIRA is the "JIRA home directory", then you've done everything correctly. I'd be expecting to see four workflow items before the "workflow" button appears.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.