Hi,
Is it possible to configure working time on a per-user basis in JIRA?
I'm creating a Scrum Sprint and the time estimation is wrong becase one of our developers only works part-time.
Thanks,
Richard
Hey there, Richard.
The time tracking is only implemented globally as of now. I believe that you might be interested to watch this Improvement ticket below:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-6137
Share your thoughts and ideas on how this will benefit JIRA users in the future. Hope it helps!
Hi Monique,
Thanks for the info. It looks similar, but not quite like what I want to do I'm afraid. It appears to be more reporting, as opposed to actual working hours per user.
I have the same issue and would like to plan the time of team members, based on their working hours. eg. someone only works 20 hours a week, or only tuesday, wednesday, thursday.
Any recommendations?
Michael
Hi, is there any news or solution to Mr. Richard's excellent question (configure working time on a per-user basis). This should be basic functionality in an Agile/Scrum tool (or even in a plain ticket-system as JIRA). Anyone knows if this is proposed as a new feature in JIRA/Agile?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.