Running Greenhopper 5.8.7.
Is it possible to view reports for completed sprints? For example, I'd like to see a burndown chart for a specific, completed sprint. Is that possible?
Unfortunately these reports don't exist in GreenHopper 5.8.7, which is the last version compatible with JIRA 4.x. GreenHopper is now up to 6.1.1, around 20 releases from 5.8.7 so we'd really recommend that you upgrade.
Thanks,Shaun
Yes. Go to Agile tab, and click on Manage Boards. Click on the board you want, go to Report. You can change which Sprint you want reports for.
Once in the report mode I don't see where to change the sprint. Maybe you can't do this with my version of greenhopper?
In fact, I don't seem to be able to get any info about a completed sprint. For example, I'd also like to easily review which stories were in which sprint, and add up the story points for a specific sprint. Can't seem to do this from any of the views, plan, use or reports.
Yeah, I'd like to upgrade, but my org is being very slow. Thanks for letting me though. I'll ask them again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.