This is not a good interface as I see it!
Why do you change the way of adding issue in the Scope view from the first time to the second time. It's very hard to find the exackt position inbetween the issues, to get the + sign present again.
It's a little easier if you use your mouse on the left-edge of the card, the ability to add issues inline works better there IMO.
Hi again,
My question is why you change the way of adding issues, not how?
/Daniel
I do not work for Atlassian. I was just telling you that it's not as hard as you imply, since hovering over the left-side of the card easily shows the inline create option.
I still see it as hard! It should not be like this! Hoover function is not a good way for the users!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.